We are looking for creative, passionate and self-motivated studio interns who have an eye for design and a desire to gain in-the-field experience. Creative capabilities including handwriting and floral design, as well as Adobe Suite skills a plus.
We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your resume and why you'd like to work with us, along with any examples of your own work.
Customer Service Lead
Customer experience / ecommerce lead is responsible for the processes that ensure our retail customers receive a perfectly fulfilled and beautifully packaged order. We pride ourselves on a reputation of personalized, quick and efficient service for every single gift we send.
We’re looking for someone who understands our brand voice and is passionate about our company vision, takes pride in customer experience, possesses a high attention to detail, is an efficient multitasker and self-starter and adaptable in a quickly changing environment. In addition, this role is responsible for retail customer correspondence regarding order questions, status, and post-sale support.
We are a rapidly growing business and are implementing new systems as we grow!
Your responsibilities include...
- Timely, considered email responses to retail customer inquiries
- Processing of volume retail orders through Shopify and our shipping platforms
- Picking items for time-sensitive orders accurately
- Replenishing, sorting, inspecting and counting inventory
- Responding to customer inquiries on order status, assistance needed on website, placing orders over the phone, and directing custom order requests to the appropriate person on the team
- Awareness and accountability for shipping deadlines and exceptions and communicate with customers as needed
- Mindfulness of daily ecommerce activity, functionality, and customer experience
- Ability to understand the business wholistically and the importance of this role is for overall workflow
- Ability to understand process flow and a desire to be one step ahead
You’re excited about this opportunity because you can…
- Be an important part of a team creating something people love
- Learn quickly on a young team that is constantly improving its processes
- Grow and evolve with a quickly expanding company
- Be surrounded by beautiful projects every single day
Things that we look for include....
- Attention to detail, organization, tidiness
- Strong punctuality and communication
- Great attitude and ability to have fun while working
- Ability to navigate and operate in a fast-paced environment
- E-commerce and fulfillment experience
- Style and sensibility that aligns with our brand point of view